Sunday, November 20, 2016

Sexual Abuse,Unfolds At Any Level, Any Income

Sexual abuse continues to be a life changing horrific event that imposes itself on many individuals all over the country and in every profession and or vocation. I would hope that the church sees more of an urgency to combat this cancer both now and in the future more than it has shown a willingness to do so in the past.

I Am My Brother's Keeper Christian Advocacy Council continues to push the agenda of church reform and the implementation of a "Safe Church Plan" that will help guard against and root out potential causes of sexual abuse within the context of the church. After watching this, I hope that you will agree that money, vocation nor the color of one's skin can insulate from this insanity. We need JESUS 4-real!

ABC Breaking News | Latest News Videos

Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send me an email if you try to post a comment and cannot do so. Dunamis1@netzero.com. Thanks.