Yesss...She's back...The Queen Of The South...Ms. Juanita Bynum-Weeks reborn into Juanita Bynum II...
Only this time she is reborn. She is now Juanita Bynum II. On her 50th birthday celebration Juanita dawned her wedding dress to celebrate her rebirth. She is now the second in a succession of mentally challenged individuals in the same body who love the spotlight and attention.
Just look at the history. After her alleged abuse the next thing you know was that Juanita was off to Hollywood via Oprah's ranch to be the "new face of domestic violence". After she left the ranch (because she wasn't invited) she went on to divorce her husband a day after she said on TBN that she wished him well and hoped to reconcile. Thomas Weeks thought that too because even he claimed that they were trying to reconcile until he got the memo that the reconciliation was off when he was served the divorce papers.
This is where the true saint comes in at and becomes the most effective. Juanita is in need of prayer and her inner circle will seemingly only affirm her. In fact if I'm her friend there's no way I sit silently and let her put on a gown, carry around a sword and celebrate a birthday like that. That's flat out EMBARRASSING. Look at the mind for a minute. Let's see, when asked why she was wearing the gown Juanita responded by saying this:
- "One of the greatest moments of my life was the day that I married. That day was supposed to be the defining moment of my life when I would show the world that I had stepped into my womanhood."
- "It was always the original intention of my dress and I refused to let it not be because it was made for me. So I wore it because I felt like someone had robbed me of that right. I waited so many years to walk in it and I wanted to give the dress the honor for which it had been made. My father told me to always face your fears head-on, and since this was the dress that is connected to the incident for which the whole world remembered me, I said that if I'm going to cross over I have to go back and stand in the same place."
- "...When I stood in that dress for the second time I looked at myself in amazement because I knew the real moment that I waited for all my life had come again for me to define who I was."
- "So that's when God gave me my new name, Juanita Bynum, II, because I have redefined myself and been reborn. It was like being given an opportunity to be me again—the new evolved me. I rewrote my ten commandments and I declared that my past would not be a part of any mockery, shame or error, and it would only be a part of my future for me to pass on lessons about my experiences..."
- Bynum: "Yes, I told my manager when I lifted that sword [during my birthday celebration] I had something on me and that I'm getting ready to fight for every woman I know who has low self-esteem, feels like she can't get herself together or has been made to feel like trash. That fight is in me for real now."
- "People that don't understand the life of a celebrity would say that. You should never talk or fight while your opponent is fighting. Let them say anything and everything they are going to say. I'm a lady so I don't do that. But everybody in their right mind knew I was going to stand up for it with dignity and not like a clown. I had a story to tell. There are things that happened in my marriage that I will never discuss because there's no need. Today, I am married to my destiny and l promise to remain faithful to her forever and always."