The whole show is good, but start at about 14:12 to get to the "Pizza-Gate" expose. This could be the most devastating information ever exposed about the wealthy elite and why the globalist agenda is so encompassing.
Upholding The Light Of Jesus In A Dark World
Ms. Pollard in a letter: "This all started when I was 15. I used to spend my weekends at a “Mother” figures house which assisted with PR work for the NM Jurisdiction. He would call her frequently to discuss whatever needed to be discussed regarding the State. I would sometimes answer the phone so that’s how we started conversing. He said that he thought I was 24 or 25, he couldn’t believe I was as young as I was because I looked older was so mature, so with that, it just became phone talk and he said that he would date me when I turned 18. As a child, it was exciting and I was in awe that someone like him could be interested in ME, so it was very flattering. He would always make it a point to tell me how pretty and mature I was. I turned 16 in January and later that year at the convocation in Albuquerque NM, is when our first sexual encounter happened. He made his way to my hotel, which is where my best friend happened to be at that time, with me. He let her drive his rental (Infiniti) because he said something was wrong with his eye. She drove us to the Double Tree Hotel and he got out the car and went into to the hotel. He was not in very long before he came back out and asked me to come in and help him retrieve fruit baskets from a room in which a delegate was staying in but had already left —I agreed. We get into the hotel room; I grab the fruit basket and head towards the door, only to be stopped by him. He said he had a question for me, “Did you tell someone that I kissed you”? I said no. He then asked, “So would you tell if I kissed you now”? Of course I said no. He then kissed me, I will admit, that I was nervous and could not believe this was really happening. He stopped, took the fruit basket out of my hand and then we proceeded to kiss again and ended up having sex in that room. We leave the hotel room and couldn’t find my best friend. Apparently we had been in there too long because they had made her move the car, as she was parked in front of the main entrance where you can only load and unload. That evening after church service, I asked him how could he get up and preach like nothing, knowing what we just did. His response was that with maturity, you don’t ask questions! So I stopped because I did not want him thinking that I wasn’t mature enough to be with him."
Ms. Pollard's letter con't: Fast forward to 1997, we were still very much going strong and that all came crashing down when I heard an announcement during church service that he was getting married! My stomach dropped, I could not believe it. He married in July of that year and I remember having a conversation on the phone with him the Sunday before pretty much begging him not to marry her. He just kept saying that he had to marry her, I’d ask why and he would just because he had to. I knew then, that there was more to it but couldn’t really figure it out until years later.After he married, I was devastated and was on a downward spiral. I was depressed, suicidal and pretty much grieving in private because our relationship was a secret so it wasn’t like I could share what I was going through with anyone —especially after I had “lied” on this man of God. I also became a cutter; I completely shut down and did not talk to him at all. He called me 5 months into his marriage, saying that he missed me and that he felt that our lives with other was not complete, he’d be jealous if I was with any other man then him. Hearing those words gave me life so against my better judgement, I was back in the saddle with him. During State meetings, we’d meet after church services at the beginning of the week because Roz usually didn’t come until the middle, so that was our time. I would also know when Roz was out of town at times because that’s when he would want me to go be with him in Albuquerque in their home.
More from Ms. Pollard's letter: "While visiting his mother in the hospital here in Texas, he disclosed to me that he was serious about us and that he would move forward with the divorce but had to do it slow and the right way. He wanted to make up for all the years of wrong that he did to me and how I was treated because of him. He claimed to already paid off his Lincoln Navigator and put it in the churches name so that Roz could not get it in the divorce. He made mention of moving money around for that same reason. He informed me that it would take a little time because he wanted us to be “right”, he was working on it. He said that he needed to be able to have something to recover with so that’s what he was working on. He made several comments about how much money he would have to pay to Roz in the divorce. He was getting this estimate from another bishop friend of his who was going through a divorce in AZ."
"Ehrman sketches Jesus’s transformation from a human prophet to the Son of God exalted to divine status at his resurrection. Only when some of Jesus’s followers had visions of him after his death—alive again—did anyone come to think that he, the prophet from Galilee, had become God. And what they meant by that was not at all what people mean today.As a historian—not a believer—Ehrman answers the questions: How did this transformation of Jesus occur? How did he move from being a Jewish prophet to being God? The dramatic shifts throughout history reveal not only why Jesus’s followers began to claim he was God, but also how they came to understand this claim in so many different ways."
"In Paul's speech to potential converts in Antioch of Pisidia, he speaks of God's raising o Jesus in fulfillment of Scripture: "What God promised to our ancestors he has fulfilled for us, their children, by raising Jesus; as also it is written in the second psalm, "You are my Son, today have I begotten you'(Acts 13:32-33)"
"In this text the "day" Jesus became begotten as God's son was the day of the resurrection. But how does that square with what Luke says elsewhere? In Luke's gospel the voice utters the same words, "You are my Son, today I have begotten you"(Luke 3:22) when Jesus is baptized"
"In this instance it appears that Jesus is the Son of God because of virginal conception: he is physically God's son"He concludes by asking:
"How can Luke say all three things? I'm not sure its possible to reconcile these three accounts: it may be that Luke got three different traditions from three different sources that disagreed with one another on the issue."This appears to be the argument that Professor Ehrman is making in his book, "How Jesus Became God"
"Of the twenty-seven books of the New Testament, only eight almost certainly go back to the author whose name they bear: the seven undisputed letters of Paul (Romans, 1 and 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Philippians, 1 Thessalonians and Philemon) and the Revelation of John (although we aren't sure who this John was)"
Philippians 2:5-11 ~ 5-Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6-Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7-But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8-And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. 9-Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:10-That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11-And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
1 Cor. 8:6 ~ But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
Gal. 4:4 ~ But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth his Son, born of woman, born under the law, (ESV)
DONALD J. TRUMP’S NEW DEAL FOR BLACK AMERICA – WITH A PLAN FOR URBAN RENEWAL
Nobody needs to tell African-Americans in this country that the old new deal from the Democratic Party isn’t working for them. In election after election, Democratic party leaders take African-American voters for granted and year after year the condition of Black America gets worse. The conditions in our inner cities today are unacceptable. Too many African-Americans have been left behind.
African-Americans need a new deal from their next president. Donald Trump is proposing just that. The following are ten promises announced by Donald Trump on October 26, 2016 in Charlotte, NC that will define a new deal for Black America:
1. Great Education Through School Choice. We will allow every disadvantaged child in America to attend the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. School choice is the great civil rights issue of our time, and Donald Trump will be the nation’s biggest cheerleader for school choice in all 50 states. We will also ensure funding for Historic Black Colleges and Universities, more affordable 2 and 4-year college, and support for trade and vocational education.2. Safe Communities. We will make our communities safe again. Every poor African-American child must be able to walk down the street in peace. Safety is a civil right. We will invest in training and funding both local and federal law enforcement operations to remove the gang members, drug dealers, and criminal cartels from our neighborhoods. The reduction of crime is not merely a goal – but a necessity.3. Equal Justice Under the Law. We will apply the law fairly, equally and without prejudice. There will be only one set of rules – not a two-tiered system of justice. Equal justice also means the same rules for Wall Street.4. Tax Reforms to Create Jobs and Lift up People and Communities. We will lower the business tax from 35 percent to 15 percent and bring thousands of new companies to our shores. We will also have a massive middle class tax cut, tax-free childcare savings accounts, and childcare tax deductions and credits. We will also have tax holidays for inner-city investment, and new tax incentives to get foreign companies to relocate in blighted American neighborhoods. We will empower cities and states to seek a federal disaster designation for blighted communities in order to initiate the rebuilding of vital infrastructure, the demolition of abandoned properties, and the increased presence of law enforcement.5. Financial Reforms to Expand Credit to Support New Job Creation. We will have financial reforms to make it easier for young African-Americans to get credit to pursue their dreams in business and create jobs in their communities. Dodd-Frank has been a disaster, making it harder for small businesses to get the credit they need. The policies of the Clintons brought us the financial recession – through lifting Glass-Steagall, pushing subprime lending, and blocking reforms to Fannie and Freddie. It’s time for a 21stcentury Glass Steagall and, as part of that, a priority on helping African-American businesses get the credit they need. We will also encourage small-business creation by allowing social welfare workers to convert poverty assistance into repayable but forgive-able micro-loans.
6. Trade That Works for American Workers. We will stop the massive, chronic trade deficits that have emptied out our jobs. We won’t let our jobs be stolen from us anymore. We will stop the offshoring of companies to low-wage countries and raise wages at home – meaning rent and bills become instantly more affordable. We will tell executives that if they move their factories to Mexico or other countries, we will put a 35% tax on their product before they ship it back into the United States.
7. Protection from Illegal Immigration. We will restore the civil rights of African-Americans, Hispanic-Americans, and all Americans, by ending illegal immigration. No group has been more economically harmed by decades of illegal immigration than low-income African-American workers. Hillary’s pledge to enact “open borders,” – made in secret to a foreign bank – would destroy the African-American middle class. We will reform visa rules to give American workers preference for jobs, and we will suspend reckless refugee admissions from terror-prone regions that cost taxpayers hundreds of billions of dollars. We will use a portion of the money saved by enforcing our laws, and suspending refugees, to re-invested in our inner cities.
8. New Infrastructure Investment. We will leverage public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years, of which the inner cities will be a major beneficiary. We will cancel all wasteful climate change spending from Obama-Clinton, including all global warming payments to the United Nations. This will save $100 billion over 8 years. We will use these to help rebuild the vital infrastructure, including water systems, in America’s inner cities.
9. Protect the African-American Church. We will protect religious liberty, promote strong families, and support the African-American church.
10. America First Foreign Policy. We will stop trying to build Democracies overseas, wasting trillions, but focus on defeating terrorists and putting America First.
"Everybody is asking What happened! How did this happen!Simple, the LBGTQ & the Liberal Left overplayed their hand.They shouted and danced when the Federal Gov. overruled The will of the people and ratified same sex marriageThen they praised Bruce Jenner and the mutilation of his body to look like a woman - they even made him woman of the year ! (what a insult to women everywhere)Then they pushed genderless Bathrooms and it failed to pass.They tried to pressure a whole state to bend by threatening to pull the All star game and millions of dollars from them.They constantly push images of weak men and powerful women beating up men & dominating them in all almost every TV show.They pushed homosexuals in all media as the best & brightest.They pushed images in the media of Christians as stupid, hypocrites or delusional fools & the church as being a joke.They tried to brainwash America into the nonsense of political correctness and turn the country Into a bunch of nice talking 2 faced liars.And America set Back and let them entertain & talk all their liberal junk on every venue of media -music,movies, talk shows (like the View) etc..Their supposedly "smarter than us" entertainers tried to tell us how to think and what to believe.They told us we were not a Christian nation any more.. never wasThey put everybody else ahead of AmericansThey thought America bought into it all!! hook,line & sinkerThey thought America was finally ready to be totally sodomized and shifted to their new world order consciousness.But when it came time to vote!!The American people said enough .. ! no more !We Will not give you the power to control the Supreme Court or seats in congress to rewrite the moral compass of this nation.
It's quite simple ..they are totally out of touch with the heart of the common person in this country and they overplayed their hand.
That's all" ~ Pastor Marlin Reid, New Wine Glory ~ The River Southfield, MI
"I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn’t be there, because that was — well, actually, in a funny way, it’s just like in the markets — that is I weren’t there — of course, I wasn’t doing it, but somebody else would – would — would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the — whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the — I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.” ~ George Soros, 1998 "60 Minutes" CBS.
"I am basically in business to make money. I cannot and do not look at the social consequences of what I do" ~ George Soros, 1998 "60 Minutes" CBS
“two things need to be done urgently” “bring the full weight of the international community to bear on Prime Minister Berisha” “appoint a senior European official as mediator.” After which Soros gives Clinton three names to choose from.Who is in control if international affairs of the United States? The united States or George Soros? Could this be why Hillary deleted emails?
“I fancied myself as some kind of god …” “If truth be known, I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise they might get me in trouble.“
“It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.“
“The so-called paradox of freedom is the argument that freedom in the sense of absence of any constraining control must lead to very great restraint, since it makes the bully free to enslave the meek. The idea is, in a slightly different form, and with very different tendency, clearly expressed in Plato.Less well known is the paradox of tolerance: Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance. If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. — In this formulation, I do not imply, for instance, that we should always suppress the utterance of intolerant philosophies; as long as we can counter them by rational argument and keep them in check by public opinion, suppression would certainly be unwise. But we should claim the right to suppress them if necessary even by force; for it may easily turn out that they are not prepared to meet us on the level of rational argument, but begin by denouncing all argument; they may forbid their followers to listen to rational argument, because it is deceptive, and teach them to answer arguments by the use of their fists or pistols. We should therefore claim, in the name of tolerance, the right not to tolerate the intolerant. We should claim that any movement preaching intolerance places itself outside the law, and we should consider incitement to intolerance and persecution as criminal, in the same way as we should consider incitement to murder, or to kidnapping, or to the revival of the slave trade, as criminal.” ~ Karl R. Popper,
In the first paragraph you say, Do I understand that you have no Republicans in your churches? I can assure you that you do. They may be in the closet because of the hatred they are likely to feel from their “fellow Christians” and the accusations leveled at them as “traitors” and “sellouts sell-outs.” By refusing to acknowledge them you are perpetuating an unGodly attitude toward black Americans who identify as Republicans. How can you allow that when they are the very people who cannot reconcile themselves to the wrongs of the Democrat Party that you yourselves point out – e.g., disregarding the lives of unborn children and arrogantly redefining marriage in direct defiance of God. Your silence implies that God blesses membership in the Democrat Party in spite of its utter moral bankruptcy.
"Your silence implies that God blesses membership in the Democrat Party in spite of its utter moral bankruptcy. Or perhaps you mean to convey your own approval of the Democrat Party and disapproval of the Republican Party. Either way, God will not bless sin and you should not bless it either."
"First, you assume she will be elected, but take no stand one way or the other. You never mention Republicans or Donald Trump so there is implicit endorsement. You imply that for black people there is only the Democrat Party, but you don’t say it explicitly."
"Secondly, it is encouraging that while you raise the issue of police brutality, you do not make the fatal error of many black leaders. You do not ignore the scourge of black on black crime which is killing thousands every year at disproportionate numbers from any other intra-ethnic violence. The reality is that the number of black people killed in police confrontations pales in significance to the number who die on our streets – including innocent women and children – at the hands of black criminals. I congratulate you because many who claim to be the intellectual elite of our community refuse to discuss this. They are so captivated by the racism paradigm, that they cannot see the bodies piling up right in front of them.
"For the same reasons that we as black Christian leaders oppose racism, unjust wars, capital punishment and euthanasia, we oppose the violent denial of life to the unborn through abortion. It is our view that human life is a gift of God that we are called upon to protect, nurture and sustain, because we are created in God’s image." (pg. 3)
"One writer has observed that as entry into labor markets has become increasingly dependent upon education and highly technical skills we are witnessing, perhaps for the first time, a generation of black youth ill-equipped to secure gainful employment even as productive slaves." (pg. 2)
"The structural failures which stalk inner-city communities and promote nihilism and violence among our young men are a challenge to the courage and faith of the black church. As the primary institution of our neighborhoods, the church has the resources to minister to these young men both materially and spiritually, to give them hope in the future and a path to a new life. The work of the black church in our poor communities is of the utmost importance and the importance of our freedom to operate in accordance with our faith cannot be overstated." (pg. 4)
"There is no analogy between the apartheid of Jim Crow and the religious freedom laws in force across this country. It is the very same faith that is protected by religious freedom laws that inspired our black ancestors to lead the movement for the abolition of slavery and the end of Jim Crow apartheid in the American South. It is absurd to demean the defense of this faith as the equivalent of the injustices that we have fought and overcome." (Pg. 5)
"The drive to normalize immoral sexual behavior has inspired some to dishonor the memory of courageous blacks who experienced the unique horrors of white supremacy, slavery, rape, terrorism and apartheid in the U.S. Their argument that religious freedom laws are historically and existentially equivalent to Jim Crow laws rests on false assertions." (pg. 5)
"We request that you set a place and time, during your first 100 days in office, wherewe may meet to learn more about your position on these issues. Then we will be better able to inform our community about what they can reasonably expect from a Clinton administration."