Translate

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Above The Line Book Review Parts 1 & 2

I received a copy of the book "Above The Line" by Ohio State University Head Football Coach Urban Meyer, and boy did it add a dimension to my life and challenge and even change the way I approached various adversity. I recommend this book to every church leader and everyone that is attempting to lead just about anything, especially their family. 

I was so impressed and blessed by the concepts that the coach shared that I decided to do a live Facebook book review of the entire book in segments. I've placed segments one and 2 here for your review. I am also rewriting our coaches training for team culture for my track club, Peoria Inner City Track Club

I do not know Coach Meyer and I am certainly not receiving a kickback or anything for promoting his material and although most of my family in Michigan are everything BLUE (if you know what I mean) I am treading into waters that takes an act of God to navigate-LOL...(it's not really that bad, but then it is)

Anyway, hopefully you enjoy parts 1 and 2. Please feel free to let me know your thoughts as well. 

Part 1 "Above The Line" Book Review


Part 2a "Above The Line" Book Review


Part 2b "Above The Line Book Review


By the way, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've switched to real time comments for most posts. Refresh your screen if you post and do not see it right away. Please send me an email if you try to post a comment and cannot do so. Dunamis1@netzero.com. Thanks.