Translate

Thursday, November 9, 2023

Bishop Mark Walden ~ At The 115th Annual COGIC Holy Convocation

Probably my favorite from this year's Convocation so far. It's not the dynamic or theatric of a message that does it for me at my age, it is the content and wisdom of what is said. If there is anything the church needs help and advice with it's marriage and marital relationships. Though things have changed to a degree, honoring one another is always in order and appropriate. 

Hear a few minutes of Bishop Walden's opening to his message "The Third Party".   

1 comment:

  1. Thank God for this Bishop, but I am wondering how can you be a leader in COGIC and support abortion? We have some that are in the pulpit nearly every service in this meeting, that openly support abortion. You can't tell me nothing about social and political activism, until you can stand against baby and child murder in all its forms.

    That's how we NEED to come back to HOLINESS!

    ReplyDelete

I've switched to real time comments for most posts. Refresh your screen if you post and do not see it right away. Please send me an email if you try to post a comment and cannot do so. Dunamis1@netzero.com. Thanks.