Translate

Monday, September 30, 2024

Defeating Cancer...A Facebook Live Event Nov. 1st 2024

Join me for my 1st annual Facebook Live Event, DEFEATING CANCER, as I celebrate how God allowed me to overcome this dreaded disease. Just 15 minutes a day for 25 days for encouragement for those diagnosed and for the strength of family, loved ones and fiends of those who suffer. Send me your questions and comments regarding your situation so that I may prayerfully address them  during this valuable and life changing event. 
imbkcac@gmail.com

Click the picture for the Live Event.

Blessed!!!

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've switched to real time comments for most posts. Refresh your screen if you post and do not see it right away. Please send me an email if you try to post a comment and cannot do so. Dunamis1@netzero.com. Thanks.