Translate

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

To UKRAINE

 MAY GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU!

I don't know why, but in the last 3 months this blog has garnered over 250,000 page reads from Ukrainian citizens.

First, I would like to say, I AND WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU. Even though this dreaded war is on American TV news regularly, I personally have no clue as to what you are experiencing or going through. I can only pray for your peace and safety and for the threat and reality of war to disappear and go away forever. No father, mother or child should have to endure such terror and do it perpetually...It seems that those who could end this complete fiasco and terror could also end it as immediately IF they only had a human heart. 

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; 
nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
 ~ Ps. 91:5 ~

It seems that the Russia/Ukrainian war has been commercialized and turned into some sort of cult economic ploy to fund the war machines of countries such as China and The United States. Each of these countries and others are actively involved, not brokering for peace, neither serving or protecting Ukrainian citizens, as far as I can tell, but supplying weapons and trying to make a profit on every hand.  

To the politics, I have little additional commentary...Evil men will simply wax worse (2 Tim. 3:13)

To the people, the spirit of mankind....I have something to say...

The JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH! 
(Hab. 2:4, Rom. 1:17, Gal. 3:11, Heb. 10:38)

We are prepared to partner with you in faith that God will intervene and that God will protect sons, daughters, families and individuals and work miracles even though the pernicious, dastardly and evil acts of men who are and will be condemned for their evil towards humanity!

I am sorry for all that have been orphaned, abused, raped, murdered, displaced and whatever evil has befallen on your country and home at the hand of evil men, thoughts and intentions. I pray that right where you are the miracle working power of the Lord will be seen, felt and experienced. I pray that as you go back and forth in the city and in the field, that you and your family will be blessed and see the Glory of the Lord. I pray for healing of the sick and restoration for what has been stolen and for restoration of the breech that has taken your hope and joy and pray that all will be restored!

I certainly don't understand the real issue, but I already know that the evil one is DEFEATED and yet GOD IS EXALTED!!!

I pray for blessing, healing and for the peace of the Ukrainian people...I do this, in JESUS NAME,,,The one who brought to an open shame all demonic powers and triumphed over them on the cross and proved his preeminence with a bodily resurrection from the dead wherein he took the sting out of death and victory from the grave...To HIM, be all power, majesty, dominion and power forever and may that power rest and reside with believers of this faith in Ukraine!

Blessed!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've switched to real time comments for most posts. Refresh your screen if you post and do not see it right away. Please send me an email if you try to post a comment and cannot do so. Dunamis1@netzero.com. Thanks.