Translate

Monday, January 7, 2019

"Surviving R Kelly" Review #2

I have decided to make this review a stand alone post as opposed to lumping it in with the initial post found HERE.

I hope that the ladies attempting to tell their stories find peace and deliverance and I hope that Kelly repents, find Jesus and ultimately avoids the hell that is currently his plight.

For all those enablers, remember your day of judgement is upon you as well. You are equally as guilty as Kelly by your silence and refusal to hold this man accountable for his actions. Gospel personality or not. You'll give an answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've switched to real time comments for most posts. Refresh your screen if you post and do not see it right away. Please send me an email if you try to post a comment and cannot do so. Dunamis1@netzero.com. Thanks.