Translate

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

The Dunamis Word...Over 1 Million Readers & Growing!

Thanks to YOU...the readers of the Dunamis Word, we have exceeded 1 million views...Well, we are certainly not the most widely read on the net, but we hope that you find our perspectives godly, spiritual and balanced as it pertains to issues that effect most of us...

Although my writing has slowed because I have been working on some very serious issues within the community, and preparing a little something special for YOU...I'm coming back to address some things shortly....So get ready because the heresy, false messages, political delusions, ungodly agendas and plain old hatred hasn't slowed down one bit!


From me and my wonderful wife of 30 years, and the members of New Bethel & Bethel Epiphany COGIC and all the various ministries associated with New Bethel Ministries, we wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've switched to real time comments for most posts. Refresh your screen if you post and do not see it right away. Please send me an email if you try to post a comment and cannot do so. Dunamis1@netzero.com. Thanks.