Translate

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dr. Steve Perry...Need I Say More?

When I first saw this video, I was motivated and inspired by what I see as one of the greatest educators of our time. When I saw it again recently, I am even more so inspired. If we had a Steve Perry in each community, the educational system and the world would be a different place. This is the cutting edge and we need to be there. Take a minute and listen to this. Your perspective will forever be changed.



I challenge each reader of the Dunamis Word, to take one day every two weeks to volunteer your time, talent and energy at the local school. I guarantee the principals and teachers will love it and even more, the young people you touch will too. 

Blessed! 

1 comment:

I've switched to real time comments for most posts. Refresh your screen if you post and do not see it right away. Please send me an email if you try to post a comment and cannot do so. Dunamis1@netzero.com. Thanks.