Translate

Saturday, October 1, 2011

"Watch This" Pt. 8 ~ When It Crashes It Really Burns!


I said I wasn't going to do another one of these on this man. This after all is Pt. 8. So for that I repent!

To be clear, I understand the foreclosure. That can happen to anyone and Lord help us all financially...BUT, does anyone hear what I hear in this video at about 1:28? Long was scheduled to give a DEPOSITION in another sexual harassment lawsuit filed against his ministry and another employee??? WOW!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, but I'm wondering is this a systemic problem at his ministry?

    I understand that you can't control the actions of others, however, in light of the level of sexual impropriety and what has happened with the leader himself, we should ask the question.

    What's up at New Birth?

    ReplyDelete

I've switched to real time comments for most posts. Refresh your screen if you post and do not see it right away. Please send me an email if you try to post a comment and cannot do so. Dunamis1@netzero.com. Thanks.