Translate

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Dunamis Word On Satellite & Internet Radio


Thank God For HIS Goodness & Opportunity!


Pastor Harvey Burnett & The  Dunamis Word will be broadcast on satellite and simulcast on Internet radio beginning Saturday morning Oct. 17th 2009 at 9:30 AM CST. The broadcast will also be available for replay by Gcast.

The satellite stations carrying the broadcast will be Galaxy 19, Glory Star and SpiritCast. You can get to the live Internet stream link at Universal Christian Radio . Simply click the appropriate download speed for your computer.

As previously mentioned for those who miss the initial broadcast, the program will be saved and available on GCast. The GCast link will be  posted to this site.  We will deal with topics ranging from Christian faith and practice to post modern Christian culture, evangelism and apologetics.

Pastor Burnett will be interested in prayer requests and addressing listener inquiries. To suggest a topic please email at Dunamis1@netzero.com. Also remember to continue to pray for this ministry as we expand to fulfill the mission of Christ and meet the needs of God's people.


Luke 10:2 ~ "Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly [is] great, but the labourers [are] few: pray ye therefore the LORD OF THE HARVEST, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest."
Blessed!

9 comments:

  1. I'll have to have one of my kids show me how to listen to your sermons. I'd also like Gandolph and others to do the same if they would be so kind and maybe give their critique? I'm glad we have men like you behind the pulpit. Look forward to your sermons.

    Late, feeno

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen Pastor Burnett! I feel that ministry school coming soon!

    I will keep you, your family and the ministry that God is doing through you in my prayers.

    Stay encouraged "contend for the faith!"

    Sister Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the prayers. I plan to do much with the broadcast over time. I'm starting off small, but developing a few pieces that are geared toward both children andn adults.

    Be sure to let me know how we're doing and issues that you would like to see addressed.

    Also, Feeno, you should be able to click on the GCast link on the right of the page and the message should load automatically. Let me know if you're having problems. I think I may place the radio programs on there by the month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Supt. Pastor Burnett,

    This is your friend Min. Mike from San Jose, Ca. We continue to pray for you in the Holy Ghost that the Lord give you mighty holy boldness to preach the truth in Jesus Name. 2 Timothy 4:2 says, Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. We look foward to hearing your broadcast and we are committed to spread it to my church family and friends. Also, I look forward to talking to you real soon. Psalms 129.8 The blessing of the Lord be upon you: we bless you in the name of the Lord. God Bless!!

    Min. Mike J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Min. Mike,

    Thank you for your prayers and I appreciate your support.

    You'll probably have to catch the Gcast as I believe it'll probably be around 7:30AM your time when the show broadcasts originally. But the Gcast will be the complete program.

    The call must go out to get the church back to the place that it needs to be. We're working to please the Lord not ourselves. Although some have lost that message and we're suffering as a result.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting, Pastor Harvey!
    Looking forward to tuning in!

    Excellent portrait on the home page, btw. Handsome, and very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pastor Harvey!
    Your sermon today is keeping me in suspense! It cut off at the point where the woman went back to her husband and said "this man is of the Lord"...

    It was so nice to hear you in person. There is only so much of one's personality that can be gleaned from reading, and I found myself smiling the whole time while listening. Truly you have the anointing.

    God is Good! When we die to ourselves, He drops our life purpose in our lap, and imo, it's something so great we never dreamed it for ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laura,

    Thank you for your encouragement and kind words.

    On that podcast, click on the button that says POSTS. Then after that you will see messages. The radio one is first. Click on either one and the complete message should play. If you just click the play button it will cut off in about 10 minutes or so.

    Try that and see if it plays straight through. I was working with it the other day and found that out also. I was thinking that they cut me off but I was able to get the complete message. The first message is a lot longer than I wanted, but the radio messages are all 14 min and 30 sec.

    Let me know if you have any more difficulties. Thanks and God bless.

    ReplyDelete

I've switched to real time comments for most posts. Refresh your screen if you post and do not see it right away. Please send me an email if you try to post a comment and cannot do so. Dunamis1@netzero.com. Thanks.