Translate

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Bishop (Evangelist) S.E. Mitchell...Ooh YES...We Remember!

Thank God for this man and his ministry. This is why I can't get with this modern church and their dried out, wanna be version of holiness and the gospel...far to tied up with the world...

Once you have enjoyed the TRUTH of holiness, with the power of the Holy Ghost, there is no turning back. This man was DEAD, Mr critic, and came back to life at the call of his wife in Jesus name! He preached with affliction and was anointed with POWER!

Call me a traditionalist if you wish, say that the age of holiness has passed, but I got news for you...heaven and earth will pass away but HIS WORD, shall last forever!

What the Bishop , Evangelist, said and asked is certainly true:
"We have to be an example...what kind of example are we setting?"


Blessed, Blessed, Blessed!!!

3 comments:

  1. Never in my life have a seen a person say such hurtful things to the people of God. The sad thing is, so many preachers emulated this bullying technique and thought it was somewhat cute. Praise S. E. Mitchell as you may but I believe he suffered a mental condition. Nothing cute about that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got it twisted this man preached holding this book chapter and verse tell me the truth don't lie to me why I want to be saved ornamental he had was metal intelligence to to preach what God told me to preach I'll pray for you that your eyes open up and your understanding does 2

      Delete
    2. you must be one of those in sin abomination he was condemning through GODS WORD

      Delete

I've switched to real time comments for most posts. Refresh your screen if you post and do not see it right away. Please send me an email if you try to post a comment and cannot do so. Dunamis1@netzero.com. Thanks.