1-There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.
2 -And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things? 3- I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. 4-Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem? 5-I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
2 -And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things? 3- I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. 4-Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem? 5-I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
LUKE 13:1-5
UPDATE 8/12/26: The wrong 2nd video was attached previously, I have corrected that. In addition, this case has evolved dramatically. G. Craig has allegedly been implicated in some very serious activity. I will not gossip on this blog or otherwise, but I will deliver credible and supportable information as it becomes available.
Thank God For A Temporary Bad Check
Thank God For A Temporary Bad Check
Prior to us having G Craig Lewis at our church for what we "thought" was going to be a spiritually enlightening and encouraging event, I was warned personally and directly by a reader of this blog about the personality of G Craig Lewis. I wish to say to that young man, who still is a great friend and brother today, many years later...THANK YOU for the warning, and YOU DIDN'T LIE!
I found out that G Craig was the biggest "diva" I have ever encountered in gospel ministry. From his demand for an SUV for transportation to his demand for FIJI Water (all a certain size bottle) in 40 years of ministry I haven't encountered such an abrasive personality within gospel. I am sure there are more, but this guy takes the cake...As I have written before, issues were revealed when the second part of his honorarium check bounced. He was the most ungodly personality in correcting the error. He wanted the world to know I was trash, garbage, unworthy of being a pastor. He was just N A S T Y!
Yes, I am guilty...I wrote a "transfer check" (a check from an account I needed to transfer money into) and did not promptly or timely enough make the transfer. That was my mistake. Believe me, you-know, I was called immediately, which I certainly understand.
This is not an excuse, but let me give further context...the scenario is this...this man did not connect with 1 member of our church. Most questioned whether he was a minister of the gospel or not because he hardly, if ever, spoke kindly, and had nothing encouraging to say. Before he left, we had a banquet styled breakfast laid out in which we had paid over thousands of dollars to feed guests and attendees of our program. G Craig ordered and ate an expensive breakfast (2 people over $60), charging it to his pre-paid room (paid for by us), refused to come to the breakfast event, choosing to eat with his associate in isolation next door to our event. All this is after having sold countless CD's during the meeting in which there was not $1 of revenue shared or asked for. This is not to mention his demand for donuts and caffeine prior to speaking so he could be on some kind of preaching "high", to help him get the message across.
ANYWAY...Thank GOD that was all some years behind us...
It seems that since then, G Craig has gone on to Pastor what he calls Adamant Believers Council Church (ABC) and has run into countless issues dealing with sexual impropriety, personal integrity and other issues.
The following video is Part 1 and 2 of what I call the EXposure of G Craig Lewis. If I didn't know or have had the experience, and if I didn't know him, I would not believe it, because he can act well. Without knowing what he actually teaches as an alleged pastor, I would say, "no, this can't be". However, I can confidently say that G Craig is every bit the complete "Diva" and in my opinion, and "manipulator", that these videos and other evidence present him to be.
He is the classic "Son of Sceva". Apparently one who has attempted to cast out devils, but who has not been connected to the true and real El-Elyon (God Most High). The devil has asked, "who are you" and allowed him to use the same resources that good people have provided, to perpetuate his sins, lusts and evil ambitions. You may think me to be wrong. That is OK. However, if I am wrong, everyone can't be...especially those of us seeking truth...satan can't deceive us that humble ourselves and call on HIM for our lives.
Be prepared to be shocked and I hope this minister is prepared to repent, but it seems that as long as he is supported and people come from around the country as if he is some idol, he will not quit his manipulation and will attempt to twist the bible to suit his desire to be worshiped.
PART 1
PART 2
It is sad to hear what you experience but we thank you for your support! Thank you for also sharing your testimony so people can know what goes on behind the scenes. I pray more share!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely, and thank you for having the courage to stand against this pint sized bully. As people come forward, and I pray that all them will, instead of being afraid, that justice will be won. God has given a space of approximately 7 years for him to repent, and it seems all that he has done is drove his evil further into the hearts of them that want to know truth.
Delete