Translate

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Let's Get Back To The Word Of FAITH

Listen, covid, politics and everything has been wearing us out. I thought, let me post something to really put a cap and perspective on all of this MESS so that we can move on to bigger and better things...

As I stated, GOD is IN CONTROL. Covid is not a surprise to HIM and HE is more than equipped to handle and address it. In my next article we will discuss "mask morality", which is a new, rising secular value that many are swearing by, even claiming that "Jesus would wear a mask"...Talk about...anyway...

ENJOY this WORD and be blessed until we meet again and remember, OUR GOD IS NOT DEAD, HE IS YET ALIVE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've switched to real time comments for most posts. Refresh your screen if you post and do not see it right away. Please send me an email if you try to post a comment and cannot do so. Dunamis1@netzero.com. Thanks.