Translate

Thursday, August 27, 2020

George Floyd Murdered. Jacob Blake Shot. An Appeal To Constructive Change Change Union & Administrative Policy NOW!

I want it to be known as you listen to this post, that we DO NOT support abusers and rapists of any sort and or kind. The EVIDENCE states that Jacob Blake was a serial abuser of his wife and or his girlfriend (I am unsure the relationship at the present) and that he deliberately disobeyed the police's REPEATED and MULTIPLE commands to stop and be still and had an active warrant for his arrest for the abuse he had done on his family aka: spouse/girlfriend...IF that is the case Jacob Blake is without excuse! NOONE owes him an apology, which I DO NOT CALL FOR in any sense! If he was intoxicated, he could have very well KILLED his boys that were in his van. They need some help. The whole family needs some help and if you think, his mother DID NOT hail him as innocent. She knew her son was at fault and was an issue.

A proposed Presidential Candidate Visited Jacob Blake Without ANY DEFFERENCE Or Regard To The VICTIMS Of This Man's ALLEGED Criminal Activity. JOE BIDEN'S ACTIONS ARE DEPLORABLE AND DESERVE THE HIGHEST CONDEMNATION! He DOES NOT have my vote! And I Am Black!!!

What I am saying in the video is true. We need reforms and better relationship between police and community, but NOT because of Jacob Blake. Because it is only right. I will do another video as evidence comes out regarding this. Thank you. 

1 comment:

  1. It seems that Jacob Blake had a warrant out for his arrest, was a sexual abuser of at least his own wife and or girlfiend, was high on something, unresponsive to being tazed and was otherwise non complient with an officer and officers who gave many and multiple clear commands.

    As such, I stand CORRECTED that he and what happened to him would have any motivating factor for me, as I don't support rape and or abuse or any o fthe things he apparently was guilty of.

    However, the focus of my video remains in that I believe that police, police unions and the public need a better interface and understanding and should come together which is an effeort I am and have set in motion in my community. The President can't solve this problem. WE can on the ground. Let's do what we can to make a diference.

    ReplyDelete

I've switched to real time comments for most posts. Refresh your screen if you post and do not see it right away. Please send me an email if you try to post a comment and cannot do so. Dunamis1@netzero.com. Thanks.