Translate

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Sexual Abuse,Unfolds At Any Level, Any Income

Sexual abuse continues to be a life changing horrific event that imposes itself on many individuals all over the country and in every profession and or vocation. I would hope that the church sees more of an urgency to combat this cancer both now and in the future more than it has shown a willingness to do so in the past.

I Am My Brother's Keeper Christian Advocacy Council continues to push the agenda of church reform and the implementation of a "Safe Church Plan" that will help guard against and root out potential causes of sexual abuse within the context of the church. After watching this, I hope that you will agree that money, vocation nor the color of one's skin can insulate from this insanity. We need JESUS 4-real!

ABC Breaking News | Latest News Videos

Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've switched to real time comments for most posts. Refresh your screen if you post and do not see it right away. Please send me an email if you try to post a comment and cannot do so. Dunamis1@netzero.com. Thanks.