Translate

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Sons & Daughters Of The Church Damaged


Pastor Harvey Burnett, The Dunamis Word blog host and director of I Am My Brother's Keeper Christian Advocacy Council, was a recent guest of Dr. Katrina Sanders on her blogtalkradio program discussing sexual abuse and misconduct within the church and the Church Of God In Christ in particular. This is an interview that you don't want to miss. 
 

Check Out Religion Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Lady KatrinaM on BlogTalkRadio with Affected by Sight on BlogTalkRadio

Anyone wanting to review other works that I have done on this topic only need to click this link:
The Dunamis Word: Clergy Sexual Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've switched to real time comments for most posts. Refresh your screen if you post and do not see it right away. Please send me an email if you try to post a comment and cannot do so. Dunamis1@netzero.com. Thanks.